Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the emergency situation that has been announced has significantly impacted our work life and businesses. In these unprecedented times of uncertainty, many firms are already facing unexpected difficulties.
- Work during the emergency situation »
- Short-term employment of foreign nationals in Estonia »
- Unemployment Insurance Fund services, support and benefits, pension »
- Incapacity benefit payments – sick days, care leave »
- Cyber security in remote work and distance learning »
- Economic situation »
- Banking »
- Agriculture and rural life »
- Consumer rights and business owners’ rights – travelling, events, gift cards, tickets etc »
Information from other authorities.
You can find valid and official information regarding the Emergency Situation and the limitations and activities deriving from it, from the websites of Estonian state authorities.
Webpages of governmental authorities will provide instructions and advice as well as frequently asked questions.
The website provides information about the coronavirus, its prevention, cure and spread. You can also read about the personal protective equipment. Read more »
The portal provides information regarding working life arrangements during the emergency situation. Read more »
Tax and Customs Board
The website provides information regarding the support for entrepreneurs during the emergency situation. Read more »